Dove Hunt | September 1, 2016
(* Details may change marginally)
⇒ Sign up by clicking on the box below. ⇐
Hunt Location: Due to this being the first day of dove hunt season, the location will be determined two days prior. The location will be within driving distance of Tulsa. They will provide the best possible location for us.
Times: We will meet at 1:00 PM at a location to be determined closer to the date. We will hunt from 3:00 PM until sunset.
Transportation: Will be provided by Executive Experiences.
Other: We would like Jill Donovan of Rustic Cuff to visit with us and share her amazing story. This depends on her schedule and is subject to change.
Ammo: EE will provide the first 150 shells per hunter (You can always return the ammo you do not use)
- Any gauge shotgun will work (10, 12, 16, 20, 28, 410)
- Shells to match gun; gauge size 7.5 or 8, but nothing bigger than 7.5
- You are only allowed to have three shots at a time
- Note: If you have a pump or semi-automatic, the PLUG must be in the gun
EE will also cover:
- Ear protection
- Your own personal EE 5-gallon bucket lid with a cushion that swivels
- Small cooler with our favorite snacks and drinks
- Transportation there and back
You will provide:
- Clothing (camo or off-color shirt)
- License for dove hunting (which can be obtained at Walmart)